Level up and grow your craft
Be a part of something big
Questions we can answer for you
- We recommend that you have at least two years of experience in teaching, tutoring, coaching or mentoring.
- You must have obtained a degree from an accredited university. Great news is that this can be in any field or major.
- You must be legally authorized to work in your country of residence.
- This shouldn’t be a shocker, but a virtual class requires a few technical things to make it happen.
You can earn between $6-40/hr based on your cost of living, and the various criterias of our dynamic pricing such as years of experience, student level, and much more. Because you select your own hours, total earning opportunities vary.
There is no minimum commitment, you can work as much or as little as you’d like.
Well functioning equipment and supplies needed to teach classes include, but aren’t limited to,
- microphone (s)
- camera (s)
- computer (s)
- smartphone (s) and an internet connection with adequate speed.